UltimaROM v13 sees the return of the “Standard” version by popular demand! This version doesn’t include the choices of the Ultimate version and instead has a preconfigured set of apps.
Where applicable, the themed AOSP apps are used (Mms, Contacts, EMail, Browser, etc) as well as any themed apps. All System apps/”Bloat” is removed. Instead, if you want to configure the ROM further you should download the packages from the Mods section of the website, or the OTA app on the ROM. Flashing these files you can configure certain features as you would in the Ultimate package!
The kernel for Standard is Boeffla, by AndiP and the modem and RIL are the latest XXEMD3 versions (XXEMB6, I believe). Again, these can be changed from the Mods section downloads.
Finally, if you want to change kernels to a different one, you should use the package in the mods section to do this. Even if the one included in it is out of date, it will set the Kernels page of the Advanced Settings app properly, then you can flash the most recent package from the kernel dev.
During the installation, the Stock Power Toggles or bar options are not working correctly and doesn’t install the stock toggles. This is fixed using the OTA file “UltimaROM_Power_Toggles_AROMA.zip” from here: http://ultimarom.com/rom/files/mods/?dir=XXEMD3 which will correctly install your chosen toggles.
If you’re having issues with the pwoer toggles, please try this file.
UltimaROM v13.0 Ramuh
- Updated to latest Jelly Bean Firmware XXEMD3
- Updated ALL Mods to XXEMD3 base
- Added 1% Battery Mod to Advanced Settings
- Added AOSP Contacts and Dialler
- Added HTC Lockscreen
- Added Rotary Lockscreen
- Removed Bottom 25 Toggles postion
- Added Transparent/Colour Notification picker
- Added Alarm Icon Toggle
- Added Tab Slider and AOSP styled Tab Slider Lockscreen
- Added Battery Bar
- Added Toggles, Signal Icon and Battery Colour chooser
- Removed many things from the installer to save space. Xperia Z Keyboard, WeatherLove Widget (get from market), LG Weather
- Rotating Lockscreen removed as it messes with newer Lockscreens (sorry!)
- Fixed S4 icons
- Fixed S4 Sounds
- Updated SuperSU
- Updated a number of other apps
- Updated and fixed Samsung Link
- Added Google Hangouts (replacing Talk) and themed version.
- Removed Swipe Dialler (unnecessary now with the AOSP Contacts)
- Stock Google 4.1.2 Calculator replaces Samsung one (smaller, better RAM footprint)
- Added Video Editor from Nexus 7 ROM
- Fixed AOSP Vibration and IME Toggle (no longer have to toggle on and off to make it work)
- Added Wakelag fix toggle – read the information carefully and decide if it’s for you. YMMV.
- Fixed Lockscreen torch. Now you hold the home button to activate. The screen doesn’t go off while you have the Torch running.
- Fixed Call Recording mod (including the delay). You can now switch off the recording button.
- Added battery full notification toggle and low battery warning toggle.
- Added TricksterMOD app for configuring Kernels (alongisde their respective apps, if any)
- Added Blocking Mode toggle in settings
- Added ExternalSD2InternalSD toggle in settings
Ultimate – 1638MB
Standard – 683MB
Please consider adding UltimaROM to your ad block whitelist to help support development :)